We know asking for help can be a problem in and of itself. Volume-based restrictions can make logging a support request time-consuming, expensive or confusing. That’s why Ontario Systems offers a single-tier support model, giving you immediate access to all our technical expertise online, or to a real, live specialist the first time you call us, every time, no matter your organization’s size, shape or need. Ontario Systems’ commitment to service means getting to the root of every problem efficiently, whether that’s best accomplished through self-service, remote guidance or roll-up-our-sleeves-and-get-it-done assistance.
- Phone support from 8-5, your time, along with 24/7 on-call and after-hours assistance
- Self-serve web access to all technical literature and our Product Knowledge Base
- Personal account executives who know your business as well as you do
- Available emergency on-site support
- Expedited service for critical business issues
- Save time and energy with immediate access to technical expertise – no logging support requests
- Same-day service resolution rates that are more than three times the industry standard
The Word on Support Services
I believe the customer service received has been higher than any other company I hear about. Does that mean it's always perfect? Of course not. Does that mean that Ontario will always respond, and will always get back to a level playing field and will always satisfy you? Yes. They have never left me in a lurch. Whether it's fixing a problem, or installing something new, they’re always listening to our needs and really adding value. And I believe it's a 2-way street. We treat them with a lot of respect, and in turn they treat our team the same. It has been a great relationship.
Ontario employees and executives know how to deliver the right product at the right time, they stand by what they do and they get it done. Bottom line: That's what business is about."