The Artiva HC™ software empowers healthcare collection agencies to maximize cash flow, perform insurance denial services and manage patient communications while navigating today’s complex self-pay and regulatory compliance environments.
Artiva HC Data Sheet
“Artiva HC has helped us grow with the tools we need to efficiently manage self-pay and insurance follow-up for healthcare providers and flexibility to assist our clients with the patient experience.”
Terry Armstrong, President
State Collection Service, Inc.
- Segment and prioritize patient accounts and reorganize staff workflow in real time
- Manage insurance denials workload from appeal to recovery with rapid follow-up segmentation and distribution
- Track and report charity care allowances, while assisting patients through the charity application process
- Test collection strategies for different patient segments, including automated messaging, phone, interactive voice response and skills-based routing options
- Audit thousands of calls daily with speech analytics, drive customer service compliance and enable quick intervention when additional training is needed
- Automate payer website searching and improve account representative efficiency
- Accelerate pre-registration and scheduling with smart-patient contact strategies and dialing technology
- Integrated, trended dashboards empower you with the information you need to continually assess and improve your operations
- Increase dollars collected and decrease write-offs
- Maximize staff effectiveness, and target your team’s efforts to those accounts most likely to yield results
- Help patients manage the risks of high-deductible self-pay benefit plans with pre-screening workflow options
- Enable patients to establish, track and manage payment arrangements
- Help ensure audit compliance
- Enhance customer service responsiveness to inbound calls
- Increase your number of outbound calls by up to 400%
- Provide faster, friendlier service to the thousands of patients
Raise Cash, Efficiency and the Patient Experience with an Emerging Line of Business
Regulatory change, shifts in reimbursement, and new alliances between doctors and hospitals in the healthcare industry spell O-P-P-O-R-T-U-N-I-T-Y for ARM. But how do you go about taking advantage? In this ebook, we answer four questions that can help you position your operation to help fill the
EBO need currently facing the healthcare industry.