Consumer preferences for bill paying and financial management have shifted drastically toward electronic and online methods. But interacting with and accepting secure payments from consumers in these ways is fraught with risk – industry standards, government compliance, and efficient business processes all factor in to the bottom line.
Omni Portal™ is a PCI-compliant consumer payment solution with an online UI that’s both browser- and mobile-friendly. Its integration with Ontario Systems’ core applications means it eliminates much of the trouble associated with human error when data is transferred manually between systems.
Omni Portal™ Data Sheet
- Compliance enabled – displays disclosures, state license information and consent options
- Consumer payment solution with flexible payment options that tie to your existing payment configuration
- Online UI that is both browser- and mobile-friendly
- Integration to Ontario Systems’ core applications
- Integration to other Ontario Cloud™ services
- Reduced need for agent interaction to secure payments
- An open opportunity to interface with future texting capabilities and more
- Built-in compliance with the most complicated compliance requirements
Nail Your Electronic Payment Compliance with These 7 Simple Steps
Many credit issuers, ARM agencies, debt buyers, and healthcare providers struggle with their electronic payments policy because they lack a fundamental understanding of the principles and terminology associated with the process. But don’t despair, the basics are less complicated than you might expect.