One patient. One experience. One solution. One focus for your service reps – The Ontario Systems Artiva HCx® solution enables providers with advanced data analytics and product solutions that streamline and automate insurance and self-pay operations. In turn, providers using the system gain efficiencies that substantially enhance productivity and increase cash flow. The Artiva HCx solution empowers you to achieve these improvements with a fully-integrated patient engagement suite that allows patients to interact with the provider on their terms and their convenience.
Artiva HCx Data Sheet
Artiva HCx Brochure
“With Artiva HCx, a person calling in to customer service with questions doesn’t have to call each business office to set up payment arrangements – They get questions answered in one place.”
Todd Carlson, Director of Patient Financial Information Systems
- Aggregation and standardization of key denial CARC codes into subcategories expedites and automates follow-up and appeals tracking
- Track and report charity care allowances, while assisting patients through the charity application process
- Optimize strategies for different patient tiers, including automated messaging, phone, interactive voice response and skills-based routing options
- Manage your own agency placement, reporting and automated recall based on user-defined timeframes through the application directly
- Audit calls daily to with an embedded contact management platform to drive customer service compliance, and enable quick intervention when additional training is needed
- Detailed insurance work processes incorporate automated claims status monitoring and look-ahead processing when contacting payers, and generate exception-based workflows that maximize productivity.
- Integrated, trended dashboards empower you with the information you need to continually assess and improve your operations
- Automated workflow productivity is boosted by “working smarter not harder” through integrated services that inform treatment strategies taken against both payer and patient liabilities
- Standard business processes ensure improved and consistent quality of service and faster onboarding of new associates
- Increase staff productivity
- Work accounts you do not get to today
- Increase pace and likelihood of payer reimbursement
- Enable patients to establish, track and manage payment arrangements
- Increase patient cash collected
- Reduce cost to collect
- Reduce bad debt write-offs
- Reduce administrative cost to managing multiple vendors
Fast-Growing Provider Unifies Nine Billing Centers—and Transforms Self-Pay Operations
Across its nine U.S. billing centers, FALCK USA struggled with sprawling, inefficient self-pay operations. A standardized workflow and improved patient service were urgent priorities. Learn how adopting the Artiva HCx® platform with AWS hosting and web services API, helped FALCK USA reduce call times, decrease inbound patient calls, and improve revenue recovery.
Avera Health Discusses Their Single Patient Experience
For Avera Health, success came down to one important question: What was the best way to reconcile two sources of data – One from physicians, and one from hospital accounts? Streamlining these processes created efficiencies beyond what they expected.
Parallon’s Business Performance Group Consolidates Healthcare Operations to Shared Service Centers with Ontario Systems
Parallon Business Solutions, LLC (Parallon) is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon’s Business Performance Group needed a flexible way to scale and automate, requiring fewer manual touches to achieve real results. They found the solution with Ontario Systems.