When considering contact management in your healthcare receivables strategy, enhancing patient service and reducing complexity should be top priorities. Your challenges: Reduce hours spent wrangling infrastructure, save time, talk with more patients and pay less for telecom. The Omni Voice™ solution help you meet them.
Omni Voice™ Data Sheet
“The most notable thing for us was how quickly we forgot about the contact platform. We’re focused on business, not processes.”
Greg Leaf, Senior Operations Analyst
Professional Recovery Consultants
- Manage inbound customer service calls, and deliver outbound dialing campaigns
- Scale dialing capacity to meet your business office’s ebb, flow and growth
- Present patients with interactive, self-service options
- Manage productivity of your account reps whether at home or in the office
- Eliminate redials, and gain more live-answered calls
- Enhance patient portfolio management and service
- Communicate patient self-service options via IVR – extend the business office to a 24/7 operation
- Address state and federal calling restrictions with sophisticated compliance tools
Number Registration & Trusted Entity Certification
Ontario Systems has partnered with Numeracle to help shield call centers from telecom carriers’ labeling and blocking activities. With Number Registration, Trusted Entity Certification, and visibility into how your calls are being graded and labeled, you can tackle the problem at its source and eliminate a major barrier to consumer engagement and account resolution. Download the data sheet to learn more.