Omni Voice™ solutions are SaaS dialer offerings that include fully automated inbound/outbound, IVR, and messaging capabilities. The solutions allow you to scale dialing capacity as needed, detect answering machines with precision, automate bad number removal, route inbound contacts to the right collector, and more.
With Omni Voice, you’ll better optimize your collectors’ time and performance, transforming both your workflows and your recovery rates.
Omni Voice™ Data Sheet
Ontario Omni™ MCS Data Sheet
“We’re seeing increased dialing capacity, improved contact rates, and the fees our collectors are generating have increased from 30 to 35%.”
Mark Boich, Operations Manager
JP Recovery Services
- Options for manual, power and predictive dialing campaigns
- Functionality to throttle by key parameters (hold time, abandon, etc.)
- Launch calls by clicking a number on-screen, numeral-by-numeral entry, or “push” command from the account rep’s desktop
- Answering machine detection, text-to-speech and IVR on every line
- Fully-blended inbound and outbound dialing campaign support with multiple inbound routes
- Integrated cell phone consent and scrubbing functionality
- Credit card number masking when recording account rep calls
- Compliance tools, including Call History, to assist with state and federal calling restrictions
- Account rep conversation management, including whisper, monitor, barge-in and commandeer
- Reduce cost of ownership by leveraging hardware hosted at our facilities
- Raise account rep efficiency with a familiar browser and user interface
- Match the ebb, flow and growth of your business with scalable technology, and an absence of “per-seat” license restrictions
- Increase connect rates and reduce answering machines sent to account reps
- Retain critical business controls while continuing to dial cell phones manually
- Enhance call result reporting, and reduce bad number redials
- Gain insight, analysis and proactive advice to optimize contact technology and staff
- Improve dialing compliance with sophisticated tools
After a Sudden Move to Remote A/R, Methodist Health System Revolutionizes Performance Management with Cloud-Based Omni Voice™
The ongoing trend toward remote A/R is complicating providers’ efforts to monitor reps’ activity and improve their performance. When COVID-19 restrictions forced Methodist Health System to suddenly transition its workforce from contact center to home, Omni Voice™ made performance management simpler and more effective than ever.
Debt Collection Payment Portals are Communications Under the FDCPA
Consumer attorneys have found a new weakness in the debt collector’s compliance armor: consumer-facing websites. As debt collectors increase their use of and reliance on consumer-facing websites to support their collection efforts and facilitate payments, the number of consumer lawsuits claiming these websites violate the FDCPA are also increasing. In this blog by Rozanne Andersen – Chief Compliance Officer at Ontario Systems – she provides practitioner tips and key takeaways for debt collectors.